Work package 1
The International Business School Maastricht coordinates this IBE-ReGloMi collaborative partnership, supported by the EFMD for its quality management.
Within the project management we aim to
- Reduce the carbon footprint of the project, for example by arranging green accommodation and meal options. Our events will be zero plastic and paperless.
- Ensure the inclusivity of the project and its results. The focus internationalisation, ERS and social entrepreneurship. Sensitivity to diversity and inclusion are at the core of these three educational initiatives. This implies that the development of the project results (graduate profiles, the model and the guidelines, the innovative pedagogical approaches and examples and the CPD training) inherently include a focus on diversity and inclusion.
Transnational project meetings
During lifetime of the project six transnational project meetings have been planned
- EFMD (Brussels) November 22’
- Kozminski University (Warsaw) June’23
- Babeș-Bolyai University (Cluj-Napoca) October ‘23
- TH Köln (Köln) March ‘24
- Kedge Business School (Bordeaux) October ‘24
- International Business School Maastricht (Maastricht) June ’25